Out of love for those who may be most negatively impacted by coming into contact with the virus, we are encouraging everyone to worship online, Sunday mornings at 10:30 am, on our Facebook page, FUMCdeming. You may also worship with us at our Drive-in services, Sunday mornings at 8 and 10:30 am, in our east parking lot (off of Granite Street by the bell tower). Please park at the direction of the ushers, stay in your vehicles and tune to FM 99.1 on your radio.
We also have our 10:30 am worship service in the Sanctuary with limited seating per the Governor’s regulations. We ask that you please take your temperature before coming (please stay home if 99 or above); wear a face mask, sit only with your immediate family and practice social distancing.
Visit the Facebook page daily for Pastor Brad’s devotional messages.
Our Sunday morning adult Bible classes (Sunday School) will resume this Sunday, August 9th, at 9:15 am. Those classes who wish to meet are required to wear masks during the class and sit 6 feet apart. Children’s classes will NOT be meeting yet.
We will not re-open the building for other uses until we can do so safely.
The office is open, Monday-Thursday from 8 am to noon and 1 to 5 pm.
Please check our website and our Facebook page for updates, as well as for changes to our schedule and office hours.
We also ask you to join us in lifting one another in prayer:
- Pray for our schools – the children, their families and school personnel – as decisions are made on teaching and re-opening.
- Pray for healing, hope and peace for those persons and families directly impacted by Covid-19.
- Pray for the safety and well being of first responders and medical personnel.
- Pray for wisdom and a spirit of unity for the leaders of our government – national, state and local.
- For for assistance and healing for the countries impacted by this crisis.
- Pray for ourselves – that we may view the guidelines and restrictions as acts of love for our neighbors, especially for the most vulnerable among us, and that we will continue to trust in God, no matter the outcome.