During The Week…Church and Community Groups (open to all):
- Youth Group (grades 6-12): Sundays 5 pm, in the Gym
- Chancel Choir Practice: Mondays at 5 pm, in the Sanctuary
- Indoor Soccer: Mondays at 7 pm, in the Gym
- Praise Team practice: Tuesdays at 5 pm, in the Sanctuary
- Prayer Group: Wednesdays at 11 am, in the Sanctuary
- Women’s Emmaus Reunion Group Wednesdays at 5:00 pm, in the Fellowship Hall
- Men’s Emmaus Reunion Group: Wednesdays at 5:00 pm, in the Pastor’s Office
- Evening Bible Study: Wednesdays at 6:00 pm, in the Fellowship Hall: How to Study the Bible using Free Apps. This is open to everyone!
- Line Dancing: Wednesdays at 5 pm for Intermediate and 6 pm for Beginner, in the Gym
- Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) for Women: Thursdays at 6:30 pm, in the east Sunday School wing.
- Community Choir practice: Thursdays at 7 pm, in the Sanctuary (no auditions or previous experience required – just a desire to join others in song).
- Christ First Karate: Fridays at 6 pm, in the West Little Lambs classroom (off of the Gym) – for all ages
- Men’s Basketball: Fridays at 7 pm, in the Gym
- Pickleball in the Gym: Monday and Wednesday at 1 pm; Tuesday and Thursday at 6 pm; Friday at 9 am
WHAT’S NEW? Look for upcoming editions of The Daily Flush which will be scattered throughout the church.
SUNDAY MORNING STUDY CLASSES
Did you know that we have four different adult Sunday morning Bible study classes? We want you to know that you are welcome and encouraged to attend any one of them. Each one meets Sundays at 9:15 am in the following locations:
- West Little Lambs Room (south side of Gym): In depth study and discussion on books of the Bible
- Young Adult Class in the east Little Lambs Room (south side of the Gym): Video discussion group
- Memorial Classroom (entry to Gym): Studying varying topics and Christian books and writings
- North Sunday School wing Room #3: In depth study and discussion on books of the Bible
Children and youth all meet in the North Sunday School wing: Pre-school in Room #1; Grades K-2 in Room #2; Grades 3-5 in Room #5; Grades 6-8 in Room #6; Grades 9-12 in Room #7.
For those desiring an evening study, join us for the Wednesday Night Bible Study
Please call 575-546-2791 for more information.