A new Wednesday Night Bible study begins on June 19, 2019, on the Holy Spirit. All are welcome to join. Please call the church office at 575-546-2791 for details or to sign up. The next Study
During The Week…Church and Community Groups (open to all; please call the church office at 575-546-2791 for more information)
- Youth Group (grades 6-12): Sundays 5 pm, in the Gym
- Crafty Kids: Due to unforeseen circumstances, this program is suspended until further notice.
- Chancel Choir Practice: Mondays at 5 pm, in the Sanctuary; they are off for the month of June
- Praise Team practice: Tuesdays at 5 pm, in the Sanctuary; they are off for the month of June
- Prayer Group: Wednesdays at 11 am, in the Sanctuary
- Women’s Emmaus Reunion Group Wednesdays at 5:00 pm, in the Fellowship Hall
- Men’s Emmaus Reunion Group: Wednesdays at 5:30 pm, in the Fellowship Hall
- Evening Bible Study: Wednesdays at 6:30 pm, in the Fellowship Hall
- Handbell and Handchime practice: Thursdays at 4:30 pm, in the Bell Choir Room; they are off for the summer
- Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) for Women: Thursdays at 6:30 pm, in the east Sunday School wing. Currently on summer break. They will resume in August.
- Christ First Karate: Fridays at 5 pm, in the West Little Lambs classroom (off of the Gym) (currently suspended; will resume in the fall)
- Indoor Soccer: Mondays at 6 pm, in the Gym
- Men’s Basketball: Fridays at 6 pm, in the Gym
- Line Dancing: Wednesdays at 4 pm for Intermediate and 5 pm for Beginner
- Community Choir practice: Thursdays at 6:30 pm, in the Sanctuary (no auditions or previous experience required – just a desire to join others in song). Currently on Summer break. Will resume in August or September.
- Pickleball in the Gym: Monday and Wednesday at 1 pm; Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 8:45 am; Thursday at 6 pm
WHAT’S NEW? Look for upcoming editions of What’s Hop’ning which will be scattered throughout the church.
SUNDAY MORNING STUDY CLASSES
Did you know that we have four different adult Sunday morning Bible study classes? We want you to know that you are welcome and encouraged to attend any one of them. Each one meets Sundays at 9:15 am in the following locations:
- West Little Lambs Room (south side of Gym): In depth study and discussion on books of the Bible – Currently studying Matthew from the New Testament.
- Young Adult Class in the east Little Lambs Room (south side of the Gym): Video discussion group
- Memorial Classroom (entry to Gym): Studying varying topics and Christian books and writings – Currently studying the Book of Psalms
- Room #3 (north Sunday School wing): In depth study and discussion on books of the Bible – Currently the Old Testament Book of 1 Kings.
Children and youth all meet in the North Sunday School wing: Pre-school in Room #1; Grades K-2 in Room #2; Grades 3-5 in Room #5; Grades 6-8 in Room #6; Grades 9-12 in Room #7.
For those desiring an evening study, join us for the Wednesday Night Bible Study, 6:30 pm, in the Fellowship Hall. A new study will begin June 19, 2019, based on the book “Third Person – 30 Days with the Holy Spirit.” Everyone is welcome to come.
Please call 575-546-2791 for more information.