WHAT’S HAPPENING and WHAT’S COMING UP
- SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 2ND: We will have ONE worship service only at 10:00 am, followed by a potluck meal. There will be no church school. Everyone is invited to attend!
- Church Conference, September 23rd, at 3 pm – come and celebrate what we’ve been doing!
- Ladies! Bible Study Fellowship will begin September 13th. For more information, please visit our newsletter page.
During The Week…Church and Community Groups (open to all; please call the church office at 575-546-2791 for more information)
- Youth Group (grades 6-12): Sundays 5 pm, in the Gym
- Crafty Kids: Mondays at 3:15 pm, in the Memorial Classroom
- Chancel Choir Practice: Mondays at 5 pm, in the Sanctuary
- Praise Team practice: Tuesdays at 5 pm, in the Sanctuary
- Prayer Group: Wednesdays at 11 am, in the Sanctuary
- Women’s Emmaus Reunion Group Wednesdays at 4:30 pm, in the Fellowship Hall
- Men’s Emmaus Reunion Group: Wednesdays at 5:30 pm, in the Fellowship Hall
- Evening Bible Study: Wednesdays at 6:30 pm, in the Fellowship Hall
- Handbell and Handchime practice: Thursdays at 4:30 pm, in the Bell Choir Room
- Christ First Karate: Fridays at 4 pm, in the West Little Lambs classroom (off of the Gym)
- Indoor Soccer: Mondays and Fridays at 6 pm, in the Gym
- Line Dancing: Wednesdays at 4 pm for Intermediate and 5 pm for Beginner
- Community Choir practice: Thursdays at 6:30 pm, in the Sanctuary (no auditions or previous experience required – just a desire to join others in song).
- Pickleball in the Gym: Mondays, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 1 pm; Tuesday and Thursday, 6 pm
SUNDAY MORNING STUDY CLASSES
Did you know that we have three different adult Sunday morning Bible study classes? We want you to know that you are welcome and encouraged to attend any one of them. Each one meets Sundays at 9:15 am in the following locations:
- West Little Lambs Room (South side of Gym): In depth study and discussion on books of the Bible – Currently studying 1st and 2nd Peter from the New Testament
- Memorial Classroom (Entry to Gym): Studying varying topics and Christian books and writings – Currently studying the Book of Psalms
- Room #3 (North Sunday School wing): In depth study and discussion on books of the Bible – Currently the Old Testament Book of 1 Kings.
We also have classes for children and youth which all meeting the North Sunday School wing:
- Pre-school in Room #1
- Grades K-2 in Room #2
- Grades 3-5 in Room #5
- Grades 6-8 in Room #6
- Grades 9-12 in Room #7
We have a Wednesday Night Bible Study, 6:30 pm, in the Fellowship Hall. They studying from the book of Daniel. Please call 575-546-2791 for more information.